What is neck and chest rejuvenation?
As we age collagen and elastin production decline leading to the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and creases on your body. Most women and men know of treatments to combat collagen loss of the face but not of the neck and chest. The neck and chest is usually the first to show signs of aging because it is usually exposed to direct sunlight. At Lahens Medical Center, Dr.Garcia will use different aesthetic procedures to rejuvenate your neck and chest. Procedures such as fillers, neuromodulators, PRP, PRF, PDO threads and microneedling.
Once Dr.Garcia evaluates your chest and neck she will determine what or how many non-surgical treatments you’ll need for a more rejuvenated chest and neck. The selected treatments will help your body produce more collagen, thereby filling out the fine lines and wrinkles. Neck and chest rejuvenation also restores volume to your skin, making your décolletage appear younger.
What are the benefits of neck and chest rejuvenation?
- No surgeries, incisions, or scars
- No pain or discomfort
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No downtime
- Softens the fine lines and wrinkles on your neck and chest
- Restore volume to your neck and chest
- Immediate onset of results
- Encourage natural collagen production
- Results last for 6 to 9 months
- Completely natural results